COVID-19 Safety Plan
1. If you show any symptoms of sickness, you are to stay home.
2. You must bring your laptop home with you every evening.
3. Wash your hands upon entering the office for at least 20 seconds, this even includes after washing your hands in the restroom. Dry your hands with paper towel, not with a shared towel.
4. Mike C. will be taking temperatures with a temperature gun every morning.
5. The office will be fully equipped with masks, gloves, and sanitizer.
6. We have arranged for a specialized cleaning crew to come into the office and do a full deep-clean/sterilization. These specialized cleanings will be ongoing for the foreseeable future.
7. PPE will be required when not at your desk. The floor plan will be spaced out to allow for 6 feet between employees.
8. You must fill out the COVID questionnaire before entering the office each day
Phase 1 – May 2020
Tentatively, the plan for Prevue will be to start returning to the office on May 19th, and we will be monitoring all government recommendations to ensure that this is done safely and responsibly. The number of staff that we have chosen to return to the office during phase 1 represents a safe number who will be able to adequately physically distance within our space. As everyone will be spaced out, you may not be sitting in your regular spot for the time being.
• It is the responsibility of the staff returning during phase 1 to ensure that all their equipment (docking station, monitors, etc.) is returned before the date we reopen.
Those of you who are in Phase 2 or 3 for return to work will continue to work virtually during this time. It is incredibly important to ensure that those who are working from home are working their regular hours and not starting early. We want the hours inside and outside of the office mirrored.
Phase 2 & 3
More information on these phases will become available as more information from the government is released. We will update you as we find out more.
Staff who are not coming back to work during Phase 1 are expected to work in the office one day every 2 weeks. These days are to be scheduled well in advance with Melinda to ensure that no more than 2 additional staff are in the office on any given day.