Prevue Report Formats and Sections
The Prevue Job-Fit and Onboarding & Coaching reports are designed to help you achieve hiring and team success. In keeping with that goal, Prevue has a variety of formats tweaking the sections of a report to be used in different situations that better fit your hiring practice.
The most information covered in a report can be found in our Comprehensive format, previously known as the “Full”. This is the default format selected for the reports and the sections can be broken down as the Cover Page, Table of Contents, Understanding this Report, Prevue Results Graph, Total Person Description, Interview Guide, Individual Characteristics, and Best Practice Information.
- The Cover Page provides information such as the candidate’s name, the date the assessment was taken & report was run, company name, and the job position.
- The Table of Contents provides brief details on the different sections in the report and what can be found in each.
- Understanding This Report goes over an introduction of what is being measured as well as a quick description of the science behind the assessment.
- The Prevue Results Graph is what makes our reports shine. Providing a visual of where a candidate’s scores match up with the benchmark of a position. A suitability score is also provided at the end of the graph.
- The Total Person Description is what sets Prevue assessments apart. By taking the information gathered from the report, this section creates a written snapshot of what the candidate is like in the workplace.
- To make the report more actionable, the Interview Guide goes over questions where the candidate “falls off” the benchmark of the job position. The questions are designed to probe at how this may affect their performance in the role, whether a candidate is cognizant of their challenges and provide an opportunity to describe how they work to overcome it.
- The Individual Characteristics section looks at trait descriptions on a much more detailed level; breaking down each score of the Prevue Results graph and explaining how it relates to the job benchmark.
- Lastly, the Best Practice Information goes over how to administer the assessment, how the report factors into the overall hiring process and how the Prevue assessment complies with equal fairness and opportunity regulations.
We know that one-size does not fit all. Just as Prevue assessments are flexible to fit what you want to measure, our reports are also flexible in providing an output that suits different use cases.
The Summary format is designed to provide only the key information in a succinct easy-to-read report. By removing the Report Introduction, Understanding This Report, and Individual Characteristics sections, this format removes all of the “how-to” portions of the report and the more in-depth details while focusing only on the results. While we are able to provide as much information as possible about a candidate, the majority of our customers are looking for a simple way of understanding candidates without being overwhelmed with too much at once. The Summary format perfectly matches up to fit the task.
Similar to the Summary, the Graph format is simplified further containing only the Cover Page, Prevue Results Graph, and the Best Practice Information. With the goal of taking complex information and providing a quick output, this format is mainly for hiring managers and recruiters who are more experienced in how to read and interpret Prevue reports.
Understanding that the interviewers are busy and may not have time to read through a full report, HR managers approached Prevue looking for a format that gave direction to interviewers in an easily digestible size with areas to focus rather than the science. Containing only the Cover Page, Table of Contents and the Interview Guide, the Interview format was introduced as a document to be brought to an interview without the need to print the entire report.
If you have any questions on what each format may mean for your hiring, please reach out to us at 1.888.277.3883 ext. 2 or by email at [email protected].